Free School Meals
If your child is in receipt of free school meals you should receive a voucher via email. If you have not received the voucher then please contact school. Please note it is really important we have up-to-date contact details and you will never need to send your bank details to receive your voucher.
|Information for parents and carers|
|See below for an FAQ for parents and carers on how the scheme works|
Many thanks for your patience with this matter.
See below Covid-19 Important information for parents, students and employees:
From 20th March 2020 parents were asked to keep their children at home, wherever possible, and for schools to remain open only for those children of workers critical to the COVID-19 response – who absolutely need to attend. Schools and all childcare providers were asked to provide care for a limited number of children – children who are vulnerable, and children whose parents are critical to the COVID-19 response and cannot be safely cared for at home. This addendum of the St Andrew’s CE Primary School Safeguarding, and Child Protection policy contains details of our individual safeguarding arrangements.
Where can you go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)